Thursday, August 4, 2011

Health-plus-wealth, will Jim Lee fishing continue?


Health-plus-wealth, will Jim lee fishing continue?

Where will I get the money to fish South America, Alaska or even Lake Okeechobee in my home state? Will Jim Lee's fishing continue?

I decided to make that happen. As my working years begin to wane, I have no trouble meeting my obligations, but what about my hobbies. I like to hunt and fish; Hard! I had to find a new career or something that would pay the freight. www.health-plus-wealth.com was it.

One day at the health food store, I met a man who gave me a card that said something about retiring in 24 months. Well, I had been at it for over 50 years, and had little to show for it. How in the world could someone do it in 24 months?

In the past, I have tried several MLM's, which by the way are not designed for you to win. With that experience I at least knew what to avoid. Remember, most self made millionaires fail several times before they hear the Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching.

I went to the website on his card and after 3 years of looking, I realized I had in my hand the key to Bahamas fishing, Alaska hunting and debt free. www.health-plus-wealth.com This was the answer to our needs. It is a fantastic program with no selling and you only need 3 people on your team (not MLM) and it has a bonifide linear commission program.

The program is driven by a fantastic product to balance your body, or used as a meal replacement to help loose weight. All you do is set up your team, let them set up theirs and the system goes to work. Just this will get you a very good residual income by your 24th month. Realistically, there are heavy hitters that go all out every day and will do better, but you have that same opportunity, you just don't have to.

Please note this is not, repeat not a get rich quick MLM scheme. If you do your 'do diligence' and as others join your team's program, the commission builds. It takes about 6 months to break even at the ridiculous investment of $70 a month. After that, it begins to build exponentially. By one year you could be in the 4 figures or more. After 24 months you could be in the 5 or even 6 figure mark. Their are many other options if you opt to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment